But the way she handled it prompted me to leave this comment on her blog
"Anything that I write will only barely cover the surface of all the random feelings that I'm having. You had no intention of being an example, and you were just living your life, but I've read these last few blogs since the Pizzagate, and find myself reminded of things that I once knew, and have forgotten. How to treat people with dignity, how to handle yourself in the face of adversity, Never letting yourself get so puffed up by pride that you forget what it feels like to be unknown.I've been studying the effects of positive thinking for years and years, and I STILL sometimes act like this politicians did when I don't get my way. This just gave me the opportunity to remind myself of the formula for dynamic living, and re-commit myself to living by those guidelines.
You, in your 15 min of fame, have shown more grace and class than most of the people that are in public life.
As I wipe a little tear of shame from my eye, I just wanted to thank you for your example, and quiet dignity."
Dynamic Living = (God Given Equipment + the Principles of Success) multiplied by the power of a Proper Self Image
It gave me the opportunity to remind myself of the definition of Dynamic Living:
Dynamic Living is that kind of a life which is filled with joy and happiness all the time. A life free of fear. Free of worry. Continually in the pursuit of worthwhile goals, and totally well adjusted in life's 6 major areas, Business, Home, Social, Physical, Mental, and Spiritual.It gave me a chance to remind myself of the Principles of Success:
- Giving - whatever you give, you will receive.
- Exclusion - Get rid of what you don't want, to make room for what you do want.
- Creation - Decide what you want, define it clearly and write it down.
- Visualization - Get a clear mental picture of what you want.
- Command - Whatever you speak out of your mouth, that's what'll happen to you.
- Action - Do it.... now!
- Faith - faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- Enthusiasm - Give everything you've got to everything you do.
- Self-Discipline - Do what needs to be done when it ought to be done whether you like it or not.
- Persistence - I will...until , never give up.
Thank you Pizza Girl.